- Approved the 2009 separate financial statements of EXOR S.p.A., with a profit of € 151.8 million (€ 88.8 million in 2009)
- Approved dividends of € 0.31 for each ordinary share, € 0.3617 for each preferred share and € 0.3881 for each savings share
- Confirmed Sergio Marchionne as Director
- Approved the renewal of the authorization for the purchase and disposition of treasury stock appointed
- Conferred the audit review mandate for the period 2012-2020 to Reconta Ernst & Young S.p.A.
- Approved the statutory amendments on the shareholders’ rights
The Annual Shareholders Meeting of EXOR S.p.A., which met today in Turin, presided by John Elkann, approved the separate financial statements of EXOR S.p.A. for the year ended on December 31, 2010 which show a net profit € 151.8 million (€ 88.8 million in 2009).
The EXOR shareholders’ meeting approved the distribution of dividends of € 0.31 for each ordinary share, € 0.3617 for each preferred share and € 0.3881 for each savings share for a total maximum amount of € 75.9 million to be drawn from the profit for the year. The proposed dividends are payable to the shares outstanding, excluding the shares held directly by EXOR S.p.A. at the ex-dividend date. The ex-dividend date is May 23, 2011 and the dividends will be paid starting from May 27, 2010.
The financial statements are available on the company website www.exor.com.
The shareholders’ meeting then confirmed as Director Sergio Marchionne who had been appointed by the Board of Directors last may. The shareholders meeting also approved the renewal of the authorization for the purchase and disposition of treasury stock. The company would thus be able to purchase on the market, for the period of 18 months from the resolution passed by the stockholders’ meeting, ordinary and/or preferred and/or savings treasury stock for a maximum disbursement of € 450 million, at a price of not less or not more than 10% of the reference price recorded by the stock in the stock market trading session of the day prior to each single purchase transaction.
The shareholders meeting then conferred, as proposed by the Board of Statutory Auditors, the audit review mandate for the period 2012-2020 to Reconta Ernst & Young S.p.A.
Finally, in extraordinary session, following the implementation of Directive No. 2007/36/CE on the shareholders’ rights, some statutory amendments have been submitted.